List:       kde-games-devel
Subject:    [Kde-games-devel] KSpaceDuel
From:       "Branan Riley" <branan () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-02-07 23:58:22

I've been looking for something to cut my teeth on in the world of
Qt4/KDE4, and, seeing as how KSpaceDuel is currently maintainer-less,
I volunteer to work on porting it to SVG and Phonon. It seeems like a
pretty simple app, all things considered, and I'm rather fond of it. I
might decide to maintain it at a later date, but I don't want to do
that until I'm sure I have the time to deal with it.

I can try to do the SVG graphics myself, but don't expect anything
pretty :) I'll add it to the Oxygen-ification list once I've got the
engine ported to SVG.