List:       kde-games-devel
Subject:    [Kde-games-devel] K or Qt includes ?
From:       cantabile <cantabile.03 () wanadoo ! fr>
Date:       2003-08-21 0:17:27

Hi,
Sorry if the question has been asked already (is there a faq somewhere
?) but I'm wondering about includes.
If I understand correctly, the Kde libraries are inherited from the Qt
libraries. Thus, KMainWindow is inherited from QMainWindow.

If this correct, is there any reason why I should use K libraries
instead of QT ? For example KToolbar or QToolBar ? Why ?

Thanks for your answers.
cantabile.