List:       kde-games-devel
Subject:    [Kde-games-devel] Patches to add Spider to KPatience
From:       Josh Metzler <joshdeb () metzlers ! org>
Date:       2003-06-16 2:16:51

As I have been playing with KPatience to solve a bug or two, I found that it
is well designed.  Since my wife and I both like to play Spider on Windows ME
at my parents' place, I decided to try writing Spider for KPatience.  We have
been playing it now for about 2 weeks, so I think I have it worked out pretty
well.  Patches are available (for a while anyway) at

www.metzlers.org/kde

I hope that others can enjoy playing KPatience/Spider, too.

Josh Metzler