List:       kde-games-devel
Subject:    [Kde-games-devel] Problem compiling kdegames
From:       Alex Gontmakher <gsasha () cs ! technion ! ac ! il>
Date:       2002-07-03 17:52:11

I'm doing the usual ./configure; make drill, and it gives me the
following error:

libtool: link: cannot find the library `/usr/lib/libfam.la'

There is no, unsurprisingly, such file in the whole system, however,
there exists /usr/lib/libfam.so.0.
Am I doing something wrong? The only "trick" I did to make it work was
symlink from /usr/lib/kde to /opt/kde3 (Mandrake RPMs). Ah, and I tried
g++2.96 and g++3.0.4.

(this prevents me from integrating a new game into KDEgames... I want to
start writing a new one already ;)

Thanks,
Sasha