List:       kde-games-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kde-games-devel] libkdegames and managing players
From:       Martin Heni <martin () heni-online ! de>
Date:       2002-06-20 16:59:23

 >how good is libkdegames for managing player. like player name, score, some
 >kind of attribute.
I'd say excellent. That is exactely what it is designed for

>i browse api references on developer.kde.org and didnt find anything about
>libkdegames. i think a link should exist on games.kde.org.
You are right I shall put a link there

>btw could you please point me on some information about it ? thanks

http://www.sbcomputing.de/heni/libkdegames/index.html

contains a reasonable up-to-date documentation

For questions and discussions feel free to post or joon
the kde-games-devel mailing list. Infos on the games.kde.org
webpage