List:       kde-games-devel
Subject:    [Kde-games-devel] Request for Suggestions: Kolf
From:       Jason Katz-Brown <jason () katzbrown ! com>
Date:       2002-02-10 7:43:16

Heya all,

My first real KDE game I've been working on is Kolf, in kdenonbeta/kolf.

It's a fully-functional pretty-bug-free miniature golf game that so far has
one 18-hole course. Courses can be edited on the fly and saved anywhere.
There is also an English tutorial course (I'm still thinking about how to be
able to i18n it...).

If I perhaps finished another 1-2 courses, could this fit into kdegames in KDE
3.1? I would love suggestions on gameplay, the course, or new objects that
could be added.

Thanks,
Jason