List:       kde-games-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kde-games-devel] Re: Breaking up kdegames?
From:       Martin Heni <martin () heni-online ! de>
Date:       2002-01-28 18:10:06

On Sunday 27 January 2002 22:43, Andreas Beckermann wrote:
> > All who are not in favour speak now.. ;-)
>
> I am not in favor. But I don't care enough to object. Please leave *at
> least* two carddecks in kdegames (otherwise kcarddialog does not make any
> sense anymore...) one of them cards-konqi-modern (I like this most :-) )

> Andi, who thinks that 2 card sets are not enough but the current size is
> really too much

The cardsize is enormous indeed. But I also think we should not limit
it too much. After all ALL cardgames also not in the kdegames package
profit from these carddecks. I think the carddeck feature is a very nice
thing of KDE which I would have wanted to have on windows ;-)

So maybe we can limit it but not too much. Keep a handful or so.
The question is who could decide this. Anybody with an artistic eye
around?

Also it need to be made sure that the additional package artwork
or whatever installs them properly. So that you get them back if you
install all default kdepackages.

Martin