List:       kde-games-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kde-games-devel] More then 1 KDE games package?
From:       Benjamin Meyer <icefox () mediaone ! net>
Date:       2002-01-25 15:29:34

Hmm, I was counting KFoul Eggs, but a quick glance at kdegames I can't find
it there....I wonder when I installed it.  Either way, 2 snake games and 2
tetris games?

Curius, how do the translators translate Snake Race when some of the text is
within the board game itself?  Is that just left alone?

-Benjamin Meyer