On Tuesday 18 December 2001 21:55, Martin wrote: > I found your adress on the KDE-page and I am not sure if you > are the correct person to contact, so please forgive me if you > are not the correct person for this. Anyway, I would like to > see a port of Nibbles to KDE, something similiar to GNibbles > is what I like would see. At this point it is the only reason > why I still have GNOME on my computer ;o) (Not that GNOME is > bad in any way, just that I like KDE better). > > Would that be possible (If I knew how to program I would try > to do the porting myself) I loved Nibbles. When I got to level seventy-something on the Commodore 6= 4 I=20 crashed the program because it couldn't handle more than N spare lives, a= nd I=20 got an extra one that caused an overflow. Could the KSnake engine be used for this? It's a tad different in gamepla= y,=20 but the basic elements are the same: growing snake that moves faster, a b= oard grid (I think Nibbles automatically takes turns though) and stuff to eat. If I wasn't busy with Atlantik.. ;-) Rob --=20 Rob Kaper | "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a litt= le cap@capsi.com | temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." www.capsi.com | - Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1= 759 _______________________________________________ kde-games-devel mailing list kde-games-devel@mail.kde.org http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-games-devel