List:       kde-games-devel
Subject:    [Kde-games-devel] We are Now Able to Reach your Web Page
From:       adam.brett () mail ! internetseer ! com
Date:       2001-12-07 10:56:31

We are pleased to inform you that we no longer have a problem in reaching \
your  Web page from the Philadelphia area:

http://kde.virtuallyontheweb.com/faq.html

As recommended by the robot Guidelines, this email is to explain our \
research  activity and to alert you about the connectivity error we \
encountered.  InternetSeer, the world's largest web site monitoring \
service, does not store or  publish the content of your pages, but rather \
uses the information to update our  ongoing Web Connectivity Study.

To learn more about our study results or request InternetSeer to continue \
to monitor your Web site and send you error messages,
http://scclick.internetseer.com/sitecheck/clickthrough.jsp?I5s57j5m5j5k5j5n5 \
2R5sQVM5h8g9M_CRW59VMWRI5sSDV5bwwM55P5qQxPz5m5c5eQVM5aTSwPU6tCIJNyxXMTRV5a_wC5cX6tw5dMPNS53T5p5e=e3.

If you prefer not to receive these occasional error notices please let us \
know  by replying to this email and placing "remove" in the subject line. \
You will be  removed from receiving further email error notices.

Adam Brett
Analyst Manager
cs-adam.brett@mail.internetseer.com
InternetSeer.com "Your Remote Web Site Monitor"
http://www.internetseer.com

##kde-games-devel@kde.org##