Hi @ll Please note that I am crossposting to boson-devel and kde-games-devel. Please reply to boson-devel only. For the last few weeks I have been working on boson again. I once promised to do so as soon as I have time and now I do so (although I still lack time ;)). I have rewritten nearly everything - there is just a single class that I did not touch beside some name adjustments. Boson is now 100% KGame and therefore supports for example computer players (although there is not yet any AI). I have commited it all to the boson CVS some minutes ago. See http://sourceforge.net/projects/boson on how to access the CVS anonymously. I think I have implemented most stuff that boson had before my port. Just some parts are missing likeespecially a good waypoint handling. I am now using QCanvas::advance() and QCanvas::collisions() and therefore have to rewrite most moving stuff. This is quite a hard work (at least for me) so I'll need some time on this. Boson now theoretically supports unlimited different units: a unit is now described by a index.desktop file completely. Nothing is hardcoded and therefore even non-prgrammers can easily add their own units. So boson is now back and alive! But I think I need a lot of help. Boson is still on a quite early stage - a lot of TODOs have been fixed because of a new class structue but a lot of new bugs have been introduced, too. So boson needs nearly all kind of people: programmers, AI programmers (this has not yet started so you can do much here!), artists, musicer, testers and unit desgners. I'm sure there are even more jobs to do. If you want to get involved just contact the boson team at boson-devel@lists.sourceforge.net CU Andi _______________________________________________ kde-games-devel mailing list kde-games-devel@mail.kde.org http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-games-devel