List:       kde-games-devel
Subject:    [Kde-games-devel] Fwd: KMahjongg & KShisen-Sho Bilder
From:       Dirk Doerflinger <ddoerflinger () web ! de>
Date:       2001-09-25 15:11:56

Hi,

an author of some other games (I didn't check them) is asking, if he could
re-use the tiles from kshisen/kmahjongg, and if they are released under GPL.
His (german) mail is attached here, there's also an URL where some
information might be found.
Does anybody know about the License of the Tiles, or who the Author/Designer
of the Tiles is.
Please contact me or the author (luze@sbox.tu-graz.ac.at) directly, as I'm
not subscribed to this list, and I think the author isn't either.

Regards,
DD