List:       kde-games-devel
Subject:    [Kde-games-devel] Re: Stability of libkdegames?
From:       Martin Heni <martin () heni-online ! de>
Date:       2001-09-18 8:07:31

&gt;We are currently moving our systems as far as possible to QT3 and are
&gt;planning to release a first alpha version this month. I believe it's
stable <br>
&gt;enough to start working with it.<br><br>
I can only agree on this. The lib seems to work quite well with my
kwin4<br>
program. If someone wants to experiment with it it would be most
welcome<br>
to get as kuch feedback as possible. Only in this way we can integrate
your<br>
suggestions.<br>
But of course you must be&nbsp; aware that you are working with alpha
state<br>
software!<br><br>
For an example I recommend to look at the kwin4 code at<br>
(<a href="http://www.heni-online.de/alpha" eudora="autourl"><font \
probably does not compile<br> with some lib changes Andy made lately (bool&amp; -&gt; \
bool *). It should give<br>
you a good idea on how to implement the KGame lib part. A running<br>
release of kwin4 is expected for this week but as I am currently
converting it<br>
to QCanvas use it got a bit delayed.<br><br>
Martin<br><br>