List:       kde-freeqt
Subject:    [freeqt] Status and Themes
From:       Fredrik Liljegren <fredrik () paranormal ! se>
Date:       2000-08-23 8:05:38

Hello.

I've been following this mailing-list for quite some time, with some
short diskussion coming up once in a while to be quiet most of the
time.
  I'm very happy to se that the web-site is updated now, or at least
some added news that shows people browsing around that it's not all
dead.  I was thinking about the status-page of the site; it includes
three screenshots from 98.  Some months ago someone said on this list
that he had built a KDE-application if my memory isn't fooling me..
It would be nice if some shot of that could be put up.

And a little question about themes..  Will harmony be able to use the
same themes as Qt and perhaps other toolkits or will it have it's own
set of themes?  How hard would it be to support several theme-engines;
like supporting both Qt/KDE and GTK/GNOME and perhaps others?

Regards, EOF