List:       kde-freeqt
Subject:    [freeqt] QVector
From:       Nick Huxley <bootsy () liverpool ! ac ! uk>
Date:       2000-06-03 11:19:30

Well I'm getting there on this class. I'm way behind schedule due to work
stuff that is proving to be a pain and taking up a lot of my time.

Nevertheless I'm getting there and I'm starting to like templates quite a
bit. I've never really used them before so it was a bit of a pain getting
the syntax correct but it works well.

A few of the already "completed" classes will need modifing once I've
finished as they use QVector as a friend class. I ditched the QVoidVector
idea in the end and just inherited QCollection although it's arguable
whether you even need to do that as it's such a simple class anyway.

The .h file is done ( I know that's the easy bit ).
The .cc has the constuctors and destructors done and most of the wimpy one
line functions like size() which just consists of return(d_size);

I haven't done the sort algorithm bit yet. I suspect I can just modify a
sort algorithm in QArray or something like that rather than pick a sort on
an ad hoc basis.

Regards

Nick