List:       kde-freeqt
Subject:    Re: [freeqt] CVS Tree?
From:       "Adam J. Richter" <adam () yggdrasil ! com>
Date:       2000-02-28 3:24:31

>I am new to the list; I have been trying to locate the CVS tree for download
>(for harmony/freeQt) - could someone point me to where I may download the tree?

	You can read about accessing the Harmony CVS tree and other
source code access methods at http://www.yggdrasil.com/~harmony/source.html.
Happy hacking.

Adam J. Richter     __     ______________   4880 Stevens Creek Blvd, Suite 104
adam@yggdrasil.com     \ /                  San Jose, California 95129-1034
+1 408 261-6630         | g g d r a s i l   United States of America
fax +1 408 261-6631      "Free Software For The Rest Of Us."