List:       kde-freeqt
Subject:    Re: [freeqt] Hello all...
From:       "Matt Heck" <mheck () www ! surveyorcorp ! com>
Date:       1999-08-04 21:28:44

>WOuld just like to introduce myself and say hello to everyone...
>I'm a BSCP working as a lead technical engineer for a small company in
>Florida (U.S.) I use Linux both at work and home running KDE and am
>familiar with the Qt toolkit and hope that I may be of some service to
the
>Harmony Project...Any questions or comments may be forwarded to the
address
>above.

I think most of us still wince a little when we say this, but Harmony is
effectively dead... with a large group of people interested in
resurrecting it if something bad ever happens to Qt.  Basically, not
enough people interested in the project plan to use it commercially-- and
those are the only people who really have a problem with Qt (no, it isn't
the price; it's mostly things like not being able to get source for the
Windows version, and differrences in the licensing depending on the
platform).  So Harmony is sort of in cryogenic stasis, with the water
gradually evaporating out of the tube...