List:       kde-freeqt
Subject:    [freeqt] QObject
From:       Harry Morgan <hm233 () cam ! ac ! uk>
Date:       1999-04-02 11:45:22

To all harmony developers and testers...

I've rewritten chunks of QObject to implement the children() function. The
list of children was previously a std C++ list which I have now changed to a
QList<QObject> to match the return type of children(). Moving to a QList has
also meant rewriting chunks of QWidget as well. I've tested the changes a
fair bit, but if you find anything I've broken let me know.

Rgds,

Harry

--
Harry Morgan		- hm233@cam.ac.uk