List:       kde-freeqt
Subject:    [freeqt] 1999.03.28 Harmony cvs update
From:       "Adam J. Richter" <adam () yggdrasil ! com>
Date:       1999-03-29 11:37:01

	I am composing a much larger email for those of you who
have offerred to help or who are thinking about, but here is
a quick note on what has been checked into the CVS tree in the
last 24 hours.

	Since my previous email to this list, I have committed a
number of src/Makefile.am fixes submitted by Joerg Brunsmann (thanks
Joerg!).  I have also committed my initial implemenation of
QWidget::getText.  You will need this for example 8 in the Qt Tutorial
to display properly, although example 8 also exposes a bug in the
"magna" preprocessor (signal->signal connections do not work properly,
which I know how to fix, but am having a little trouble implementing
cleanly).

Adam J. Richter     __     ______________   4880 Stevens Creek Blvd, Suite 104
adam@yggdrasil.com     \ /                  San Jose, California 95129-1034
+1 408 261-6630         | g g d r a s i l   United States of America
fax +1 408 261-6631      "Free Software For The Rest Of Us."