List:       kde-freeqt
Subject:    [freeqt] Starting Out
From:       Mark <mark () mjm ! net>
Date:       1999-03-12 4:01:08

To anyone that's worked the code,
	Ok I have downloaded the code. Got configure to run, had to
install and track down some things to get that working. I'm building now.
So what does that get me? Notes I haven't done GUI work since I was
programming in Delphi a few years ago. So I would appreciate any help.
	Some of those questions:

	* What classes are close to completion that I can work with to get
	  a feel for things?
	* Are there any test programs that I can use to see if things
	  work? I'm asuming trying to compile KDE is out of the question,
	  but if there is anything that will compile with Harmony that
	  would help.
	* Are there any books that contain the complete API documentation?
	  Or a .ps file or something like that I can study away from the
	  glow of the monitor short of printing all the code out?
	* Any other sage advice? I would really appreciate as I've never
	  done anything like this before.

Later,

Mark
--