List:       kde-freeqt
Subject:    Re: [freeqt] Further Thoughts
From:       David Price <mantys () goldweb ! com ! au>
Date:       1999-03-11 4:47:54

Steve Hutton wrote:

> It's interesting to contrast the people who used to develop Harmony with
> those who now post to this list about the QPL's inadequacies.  Harmony
> developers didn't complain, they just wrote code.   They got no promises
> from KDE.  Nothing's stopping you guys from doing the same.
>
> Steve
> (who has written free software for KDE and is quite pleased with the QPL)

I guess when you look at it that way, it does seem a bit odd to expect to get
people to agree to use your software before you write it.  I would be happy to
help develop harmony and whoever wants to use it can (although I know it may not
be that simple.)  Right now though I have to work on my more immediate problem
that i have no idea what i am doing with the code.