List:       kde-freeqt
Subject:    Re: [freeqt] Thoughts on QPL
From:       "Adam J. Richter" <adam () yggdrasil ! com>
Date:       1999-03-09 16:31:23

> == Martin Konold
>> = Adam Richter

>> >This would lead to the fact the Qt would loose the OpenSOurce(R) branding!
>>
>> 	Which provision of Eric Raymond's "Open Source Definition" do you
>> claim the LGPL violates and why?
>
>Please read more carefully! "[...] LGPL Free Qt on Linux only [...]"

	A thousand pardons!  You're totally right on that one.  I
misread the original posting.

Adam J. Richter     __     ______________   4880 Stevens Creek Blvd, Suite 104
adam@yggdrasil.com     \ /                  San Jose, California 95129-1034
+1 408 261-6630         | g g d r a s i l   United States of America
fax +1 408 261-6631      "Free Software For The Rest Of Us."