List:       kde-freeqt
Subject:    Re: [freeqt] Peace?
From:       Mark <mark () mjm ! net>
Date:       1998-11-25 22:29:03

On Wed, 25 Nov 1998, Jo Dillon wrote:
>   Well, if the widget-set-people want the name I'm happy to let them have
> it; it would prevent confusion, IMO, even if the name isn't quite as
> appropriate as it was :)

        I would suggest that the tool kit folks continue the Harmony name.
As Jo alludes I think it would lead to less confusion. Harmony as a tool
kit has already been written about in the major and minor press, and
getting it through the heads of everyone that the name has changed will
take some time. Plus folks going onto QT patching have the opportunity to
get a fresh start and a new name.

Just my $.02,

Mark
--