List:       kde-freeqt
Subject:    Re: [freeqt] Re: Voting time
From:       Carl Thompson <cet () elinux ! net>
Date:       1998-11-24 21:18:07

Mosfet wrote:

> First of all, I do not appreciate being called a misfit. Of course,
> reverting to adolescent behavior seems to be becoming a pattern...

Oops.  I apologize.  Netscape Mail's spelling checker decided you were a
"misfit" instead of a "mofset."  That was inadvertent, but kind of funny you
must admit.

Again, I'm truly sorry, it was not intentional.

> Second of all, You did not say "some" - read your own emails.

But anyone with even a rudimentary grasp of the English language should have
understood what I meant.

Carl Thompson