List:       kde-freeqt
Subject:    Re: [freeqt] Future of Harmony
From:       Carl Thompson <cet () elinux ! net>
Date:       1998-11-24 15:25:17

Sirtaj Singh Kang wrote:

> Why are you trying to convince other people to write Harmony? If you want
> it done, go ahead and do it. There are no suggestible sheep here.

Actually, If you'd read all the messages you'd see I have convinced some
people.  Also if you'd read the messages you'd see that you are quoting me
when you talk about "sheep."

I do not believe the Harmony developers are "suggestable sheep."  I do
believe that an intelligent debate can enlighten and persuade intelligent
people and I have done that.

Furthormore, I have said that I will help to develop Harmony.  I am looking
for codevelopers, and it seems to me that the Harmony development list is an
approriate place to look.

Carl Thompson