List:       kde-freeqt
Subject:    Re: [freeqt] Voting time
From:       Bernd Gehrmann <bernd () physik ! hu-berlin ! de>
Date:       1998-11-24 11:53:17

> > Where is the incompatibility between QPL and LGPL?!
>
> If I put some (L)GPL code in a QPL app.

Well, you don't put your application under the QPL. You
use Qt, which is under the QPL, by linking with it. You
can at the same time link with any LGPL library, no
problem. Anyway, 'Dynamic linking' has turned out to be
a much  better strategy for reducing memory comsumption
than 'Cut & Paste' ;-)

Bernd.