List:       kde-freeqt
Subject:    [freeqt] But QPL won't be LGPL
From:       "yiyus" <jg_yiyus () jet ! es>
Date:       1997-11-23 23:19:37

Hello,
I don't know if you remember me, I was "maintaining" the web page. I know my
opinion isn't relevant and you can do what you want since you are the
developers, but I only wanted you to know what I think.
I can remember some months ago, when you were voting a license for Harmony.
You decided it had to be LGPL because GPL was too restrictive. Now, TT will
relase QT under a more restrictive license than GPL (AFAIK).
Only that, I wanted to refresh your memory. I say again you can do what you
want and I won't try to change your opinion never more about this.

Thank you,
- yiyus