List:       kde-freeqt
Subject:    [freeqt] Why i belive harmony will survive
From:       Juan Manuel Sende Sanchez <jsendsan () alum ! uax ! es>
Date:       1998-11-20 16:44:17

Hello

        First of all i'm not a developer, just a courios, and maybe in the
longo time i will like to contribute, but i think i have a pair of good
reasons to ask you to please keep alive harmony.

        I took a look about GPL says, the idea i belive, if you can do best,
why not?, I think tahat harmnoy idea was a free qt clone, but in the
questions and reports, i saw things, that not are yet implemented in the QT,
and by the way why kill this good job?, as i think, you don't need to get
folished by the way qt do the things, why dont creat a super lib using qt
when is need but with his own personality? I belive the problem isn't kill
or not Harmony, i belive the problem is waht will be the next focus?

By and many thanks to read me :-)