List:       kde-freeqt
Subject:    Re: [freeqt] "erratic button behaviour" fix
From:       Jo Dillon <emily () thelonious ! new ! ox ! ac ! uk>
Date:       1998-11-06 15:02:22

I thought his complaint was regarding the original suggested patch,
not my suggestion of putting an XFlush in the loop. Still, perhaps if
we agree Olivier should be the one to make the patch (since it's his code)...

Preston Brown (pbrown@redhat.com) spake thusly:
> On Fri, 6 Nov 1998, Jo Dillon wrote:
>
> > Feel free to do it, Preston :)
>
> Well, now Olivier has basically said that's the wrong thing to do, right?
> I'm a bit confused, as he is obviously about 1000 times more knowledgeable
> about x programming than I am.  Olivier, can you make the fix if it won't
> take too much of your time?
>
> BTW, I think I have convinced my brother to come in on the project.  He
> doesn't have gobs of programming experience, but I would say he is one of
> the smartest people I know and when he gets up to speed he could be a
> great help.

  Cool. The more coders we get the better. Now we just need you to get
RHAD supporting us ;)

--
	Jo

Harmony - the project to create an LGPL Qt clone
http://harmony.ruhr.de