List:       kde-freeqt
Subject:    [freeqt] Re: [harmony-cvs] freeqt/src
From:       Olivier Galibert <galibert () pobox ! com>
Date:       1998-11-04 15:10:43

On Wed, Nov 04, 1998 at 03:51:54PM +0100, CVS by pbrown wrote:
> removed HAVE_NAMESPACES check.  It is done automatically by the
> BEGIN_NAMESPACE and END_NAMESPACE macros when HARMONY_USE_NAMESPACES is
> defined correctly.  What was really broken was the check in configure; it
> said egcs 1.0x had namespaces, which was wrong.

Actually the symbol initially meant "is the slt in the std namespace".
Given the (rightfully so) drift of meaning, the old test was obsolete.

Now that I  think about   it, we  can remove HARMONY_STD   altogether.
Older compilers (egcs 1.0.*, gcc 2.7) simply  ignore the std:: prefix,
so we can put it each time.

  OG.