List:       kde-freeqt
Subject:    [freeqt] postEvent
From:       Jo Dillon <emily () thelonious ! new ! ox ! ac ! uk>
Date:       1998-10-20 10:11:44

I note that QApplication::postEvent doesn't exist yet. Is anyone planning
to put it in soon? I had a quick hack at it but didn't get too far;
the event handling's a bit complicated. Perhaps that should be the first
bit of documentation for the webpages? Incidentally I've just made some
minor changes to our pages at RMS's request - mostly switching from gifs
to jpegs. Let me know if I broke anything.

--
	Jo

Harmony - the project to create an LGPL Qt clone
http://harmony.ruhr.de