List:       kde-francophone
Subject:    [kde-francophone] Fwd: [Kde-cvs-announce] [REMINDER] 4.9 done, 4.10 RC2 freeze tonight, 4.10 RC3 add
From:       Sebastien Renard <renard () kde ! org>
Date:       2013-01-03 11:00:02

Bonjour =E0 tous,

KDE 4.10 approche =E0 grands pas. Nous devons rendre notre copie d'ici 2 =

semaines.
Merci =E0 chacun de me pr=E9venir s'il est retard dans ses travaux.

Bonne ann=E9e !

a+
-- =

S=E9bastien

----------  Message transmis  ----------

Sujet : [Kde-cvs-announce] [REMINDER] 4.9 done, 4.10 RC2 freeze tonight, 4.=
10 =

RC3 added
Date : mercredi 2 janvier 2013, 17:07:20
De : Albert Astals Cid <aacid@kde.org>
 =C0 : kde-cvs-announce@kde.org

Hi,
 =

With today release of 4.9.5 the KDE/4.9 branch is done and no further relea=
ses =

are planned
 =

KDE/4.10 RC2 freeze starts tonight at 23:59 UTC
 =

To accomodate for a few last minute changes we have decided to create an RC=
3, =

this pushes back the final release for about 2 weeks. You can see the new =

dates at http://techbase.kde.org/Schedules/KDE4/4.10_Release_Schedule
 =

If you have to update program version numbers, library abi numbers, bugzilla
program version numbers or stuff like that, please do it as soon as possibl=
e.

Also please make sure to update the 4.10 feature plan so any non finished =

features can be moved to the 4.11 feature plan.