List:       kde-francophone
Subject:    [kde-francophone] Question about your Website
From:       "Charlie Ballard" <charlie () airbrushsupplies ! biz>
Date:       2009-09-14 21:41:46

Hello,

This is Charlie Ballard.  I'm contacting you on behalf of my website \
airbrushsupplies.biz.  I found your page http://fr.kde.org/mirrors/ while looking for \
pages about about Badger Airbrushes that might make good link partners.

Would you be interested in a link exchange with my website?  I use text links as the \
form of linking, and I would be happy to offer you a link on my homepage or one of \
the inner pages.

I hope this is something you will consider!

Here is my site info:

Title- Badger Airbrushes
URL- http://www.airbrushsupplies.biz/badger.html
Description- Find tanning, art, and body detail Airbrush spray guns and additional \
supplies.

Best Regards,

Charlie Ballard
charlie@airbrushsupplies.biz