List:       kde-francophone
Subject:    [kde-francophone] Linus aime KDE !
From:       Gérard Delafond <gerard () delafond ! org>
Date:       2003-11-03 0:01:50

Selon http://www.oetrends.com/news.php?action=view_record&idnum=277

Linus: I think the biggest single thing that has happened on the (garbled)
have been a lot of good library frameworks. Qt in particular I think made a
huge difference. And he KDE libraries and toolbuilder things... (garbled)
infrastructure. Gnome is getting there too. But for some reason I just
noticed that the KDE people consider it more important to have it working,
and sane. Instead of trying to aim for perfection, which the Gnome people are
trying to do.

I don't get involved very much. I used to send a lot of bug reports to the KDE
people, until I didn't have bugs anymore and I stopped.

Gérard