On Mon, Apr 8, 2024 at 9:03 AM Albert Astals Cid <aacid@kde.org> wrote:
Please work on fixing them, otherwise i will remove the failing CI jobs on
their 4th failing week, it is very important that CI is passing for multiple
reasons.

Bad news: 1 repositories is still failing and 1 has started failing

kirigami - 3rd week
 * https://invent.kde.org/frameworks/kirigami/-/pipelines/649285
  * Android build fails
   * Something qt related needs a rebuild?

This will likely be resolved as part of the upcoming Craft cache rebuild that is currently being worked on as part of rolling out Qt 6.7.
I'd estimate 1-2 weeks before we start to roll that out, at which point this should be fixed.

kcontacts - NEW
 * https://invent.kde.org/frameworks/kcontacts/-/pipelines/655262
  * AddressTest fails on FreeBSD (Same as in master)

Cheers,
  Albert

Cheers,
Ben