List:       kde-frameworks-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE Frameworks with failing CI (kf5) (24 March 2024)
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2024-03-25 23:42:53

El dilluns, 25 de març de 2024, a les 18:03:27 (CET), Volker Krause va
escriure:
> On Sonntag, 24. März 2024 23:14:12 CET Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> > Please work on fixing them, otherwise i will remove the failing CI jobs on
> > their 4th failing week, it is very important that CI is passing for
> > multiple reasons.
> >
> > Bad news: 2 repositories have started failing
> >
> > kirigami - NEW
> >
> >  * https://invent.kde.org/frameworks/kirigami/-/jobs/1679118
> >
> >   * Android build fails
> >
> >    * Something qt related needs a rebuild?
>
> Yep, looks like a version mix due to the patch collection rebase.

But why has this happened? I mean how is it that some Qt has different than
some other Qt? Was there a rebuild of Android Qt while i was doing the rebase?

If I understand that right there's a QtSvg is 5.15.13 but QtWidgets is only
5.15.12?

> I'm wondering how we want to proceed here longer term, as this will continue
> to need active maintenance while most of our Android apps have meanwhile
> moved to Qt 6.
>
> Pin the Qt version in Craft to a fixed revision? Drop Android KF5 CI builds?
> Find volunteers to do the work of keeping this running/working?

If we're saying Kirigami works on Android ideally we should keep a CI.

Cheers,
  Albert