On 2024-01-29, Albert Astals Cid wrote: > Bad news: 6 repositories have started failing > > baloo: > kconfig: > kcontacts > kfilemetadata: > ki18n: > threadweaver: > * FreeBSD tests are failing I haven't studied these, and don't know if they are frequent or occasional failures. I have seen, after the fbsd builder changes, that test execution times have gone up 20-50%. If it is big tests that is already close to the limit, then that might be the reason. Or for others with occasional timeout tests on freebsd. /Sune