List:       kde-frameworks-devel
Subject:    Which name for the kirigami pot file in KF6?
From:       Luigi Toscano <luigi.toscano () tiscali ! it>
Date:       2023-03-16 16:47:33

Hi,

while renaming the translation templates files (mainly from "*5*" to "*6*"),
I've found an exception: the translation template of kirigami is called
libkirigami2plugin_qt(.pot), without the usual 5.

Which name should we use for the KF6 version? I guess kirigami is going to
stay kirigami 2, so it can't be libkirigami3plugin_qt. Should we just for
libkirigami2plugin6_qt?

Ciao
--
Luigi