List:       kde-frameworks-devel
Subject:    T14621: [RFC] Consider deprecating PlasmaExtras.PlasmoidHeading in favor of PC3.ToolBar
From:       Mikel Johnson <noreply () phabricator ! kde ! org>
Date:       2021-06-24 12:02:15

[Attachment #2 (text/plain)]

mikeljohnson added a comment.

  Good point, although we already have BasicPlasmoidHeading, which adds upon \
PlasmoidHeading
  Presumably we wanna keep PlasmoidHeading as an appearance thing only, so I think \
replacing it makes sense, since if we wanna do more with it we can do a new component

TASK DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/T14621

To: mikeljohnson
Cc: nicolasfella, niccolove, mart, kde-frameworks-devel, mikeljohnson, Orage, \
LeGast00n, The-Feren-OS-Dev, cblack, hannahk, jraleigh, zachus, davidre, \
fbampaloukas, GB_2, ragreen, ahmadsamir, ZrenBot, ngraham, kpiwowarski, himcesjf, \
usta, lesliezhai, ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg, asturmlechner, jucato, cfeck, abetts, \
cgiboudeaux, cullmann, vkrause, sebas, cordlandwehr, apol, ahiemstra, knauss, dfaure