List:       kde-frameworks-devel
Subject:    License Clarification for eps.cpp and eps_p.h (KImageFormats)
From:       Andreas Cord-Landwehr <cordlandwehr () kde ! org>
Date:       2020-07-18 8:33:25

Hi Dirk,

22 years ago, you committed some files to the KDE repositories. Thanks again
for this :) Now, I am looking into the license statements of two of your files:

<https://invent.kde.org/frameworks/kimageformats/-/blob/master/src/
imageformats/eps.cpp>

<https://invent.kde.org/frameworks/kimageformats/-/blob/master/src/
imageformats/eps_p.h>

Both copyright headers say "This library is distributed under the conditions
of the GNU LGPL.". I would like to clarify this license statement in today's
terms and ask you:
Are you are OK with changing this license to "LGPL 2.0 or any later version"?
The full license text is here [1].

Best regards,
Andreas

[1] https://spdx.org/licenses/LGPL-2.0-or-later.html