List:       kde-frameworks-devel
Subject:    License Clarification in KPackage
From:       Andreas Cord-Landwehr <cordlandwehr () kde ! org>
Date:       2020-06-15 18:33:32

Hi Sebas, hi Aaron,

while converting the license headers in KPackage to SPDX expressions I found
one file that has an unclear license statement and names both LGPL and GPL.
As all other files in the repository are LGPL-2.0-or-later, I suspect that you
meant it also to have that license...

Could you have a look at the following merge request where I prepared a
license change to explicitly say LGPL-2.0-or-later and confirm or disagree with
it?

https://invent.kde.org/frameworks/kpackage/-/merge_requests/1

The problematic file is a separate commit there.

Cheers,
Andreas