List:       kde-frameworks-devel
Subject:    Re: Problems in KWayland causes by API and ABI compatibility promises
From:       David Faure <faure () kde ! org>
Date:       2020-03-24 21:29:42

On mardi 24 mars 2020 17:55:48 CET David Edmundson wrote:
> There's another problem we're going to hit with kwayland at some point
> in the future.

Sorry for hi-jacking, but there's another problem we're hitting right now \
in kwayland... There seems to be a nasty use-after-free in the \
testWaylandSurface unittest, which deletes the Registry even though some \
callback uses it later:

https://build.kde.org/job/Frameworks/view/Platform%20-%20SUSEQt5.12/job/kway \
land/job/kf5-qt5%20SUSEQt5.12/118/testReport/junit/projectroot.autotests/client/kwayland_testWaylandSurface/

--
David Faure
Unittest police for KDE Frameworks 5