List:       kde-frameworks-devel
Subject:    Re: 2 kirigami fixes for a point release
From:       David Edmundson <david () davidedmundson ! co ! uk>
Date:       2020-02-18 18:51:04

> > IMHO distributions using Plasma LTS, Plasma team & other stakeholders should
> > team up here and maintain a matching LTS branch of Frameworks together at the
> > central KDE repos together. Well, and a version also satisfying other clients
> > of KF, like non-workspace applications from KDE.

Just to  clarify something. "the Plasma team" is not unified in the
position that there should be any changes to the current framework's
release cycle.

> So perhaps we could say that the KF version which
happens to be the dependency for a Plasma LTS release could have bugfix
releases?

Note that next Plasma LTS is a different case anyway as KF6 will be
well into development and KF5 branches will be somewhat frozen. The
exact details of which is another discussion.

David