List:       kde-frameworks-devel
Subject:    Re: 2 kirigami fixes for a point release
From:       Luca Beltrame <lbeltrame () kde ! org>
Date:       2020-02-18 6:08:54

In data marted́ 18 febbraio 2020 04:03:05 CET, Nate Graham ha scritto:

> think KDE software should be presented to users. Basically, we
> acknowledge that Neon is already an actual OS--the "KDE OS"--and we

Please don't suggest such downstream-hostile solutions, in particular because
this failing is entirely upstream. We have already plenty in FOSS, I don't
want KDE to be yet another community that "adopts" them.

"We messed up so let's make things our way" is not an acceptable approach.

--
Luca Beltrame - KDE Forums team
GPG key ID: A29D259B