List:       kde-frameworks-devel
Subject:    Re: Regression in Frameworks - DBus Hangs
From:       "Dr.-Ing. Christoph Cullmann" <cullmann () absint ! com>
Date:       2018-11-11 14:54:38

Hi,

> Ping?
>> >
>> > Anyone got any idea why this behaviour has regressed?
>>
>> The complete lack of response to this issue (and any mail to this
>> mailing list i've noticed, I highly suspect everyone just filters it
>> into a corner in their mail client and doesn't read it at all) is
>> really disappointing.
>>
>> Given that Kurt has disabled the test within Konsole this doesn't have
>> any urgency anymore.
>>
>> None the less though the fact a regression with
>> hang-on-application-close implications was detected by the CI system
>> and then completely ignored by those who broke it brings up other
>> concerns, and essentially means the CI system is given no regard by
>> the Frameworks developers.
>>
>> As a consequence i'll be terminating CI and Phabricator notification
>> mails to the Frameworks mailing list, effective immediately.

I think that is a bit harsh.

I assume nobody replied because nobody has an idea which commit it
was (at least I have none).

The mails are really useful, I am not sure that cutting them off will
help.

Greetings
Christoph

P.S.

I appreciate all the work you put in the CI (and all other stuff you admin)!

--
AbsInt Angewandte Informatik GmbH      Email: cullmann@AbsInt.com