List:       kde-frameworks-devel
Subject:    Experimental class in baloo
From:       Michael Heidelbach <ottwolt () gmail ! com>
Date:       2018-03-20 9:43:47

Hi!

I've recently introduced a new class for baloo
<https://cgit.kde.org/baloo.git/commit/?id=9de78becc06346a734279c2dc13d081dc5861624>.
It is mainly for debugging. As it is accompanied with a command line
tool it may be useful for users too.

It is still in an experimental state and it's likely I'll wish to change
the public interface.

1) Is it possible to mark that class as experimental for some time and
have the allowance to chance the interface?

2) If so, what is the best way to communicate that?

Cheers,

Michael