List:       kde-frameworks-devel
Subject:    Re: concise instructions how to use submit@bugs.kde.org?
From:       Kevin Funk <kfunk () kde ! org>
Date:       2017-10-15 12:12:25

On Sunday, 15 October 2017 12:07:57 CEST René J.V. Bertin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm looking for some concise instructions how to submit reports to BKO via
> the bug reporting address (something more straightforward than
> retro-engineering DrKonqi ;)).
>
> I've come across something (www.plcrashreporter.org) that could replace
> DrKonqi on Mac, and which might eventually be implemented instead of the
> code in whatever framework invokes DrKonqi.

Why don't you finish / bump people on
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D4929

... which  would be the more straight-forward and sustainable variant? I
thought this is working in general?

Why do we need diverge again (i.e. introducing a tool where no-one is familiar
with) instead of completing existing work?

Thanks,
Kevin

--
Kevin Funk | kfunk@kde.org | http://kfunk.org