List:       kde-frameworks-devel
Subject:    Commit Notifications
From:       Allen Winter <winter () kde ! org>
Date:       2017-10-12 21:24:26

I still get email notifications on commits to a few repos.

How do I unsubscribe from the ones I no longer care about?
How do I subscribe to new repos I'm currently interested in?

searching the wiki isn't helping.
I see mention of CommitFilter, but that's dead.
I tried watching github mirrors, but that didn't work either.

Phab maybe?
not seeing anything obvious there either.