List:       kde-frameworks-devel
Subject:    Re: Enabling Clang's -Wdocumentation in Frameworks...?
From:       Allen Winter <winter () kde ! org>
Date:       2017-01-05 23:21:05

On Thursday, January 05, 2017 08:01:53 PM Kevin Funk wrote:
> Heya,
>
> we all like up-to-date apidocs, right.

I would like to point out that the EBN has been providing pretty reports for doxygen \
problems for many years already. Or had been, before the frameworks days.

One such example from KDE4: \
http://ebn.kde.org/apidocs/apidox-kde-4.x/kdelibs-kdeui.html

I can't speak for the current apidox maintainers if they are interested in bringing \
back this capability for frameworks.   or indeed if anyone found the EBN reports \
useful.