List:       kde-frameworks-devel
Subject:    Taking over maintainership of Baloo
From:       Boudhayan Gupta <bgupta () kde ! org>
Date:       2016-09-11 17:20:50

Hi all,

Since Vishesh effectively stopped maintaining Baloo full-time, mostly
Pinak and to some extent I have been looking over bugs and reviewing
RRs pertaining to Baloo. If there are no objections to the same
(including if Pinak declines to either co-maintain it or would rather
maintain it alone, sans me), I'd like to officially take over
maintainership of Baloo, co-maintaining it with Pinak.

Thanks,
Boudhayan